The Reddy Cab Company

The Reddy Cab Company
Available in hardcover, paperback, and ebook from Amazon!

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Cover Help: Seeking Opinions on Possible Covers for the Next Book

If all goes well, I hope to publish my book of poetry very soon! The title is A Head Full of Random Thoughts, and the book does indeed contain a very random selection of poems. There are sections on People, Everyday Life, Childhood Memories, Social Commentary, and even some poems about cats!

I have several covers that I am considering and I would love to have some opinions. They are all drafts or works in progress. So, do you like a particular cover, dislike one, or have suggestions to improve any or all of them? Or should I just start over from scratch? Please comment and let me know what you think.




Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment