The Reddy Cab Company

The Reddy Cab Company
Available in hardcover, paperback, and ebook from Amazon!

Monday, October 5, 2020

Random Thoughts and Observations

 

This week I thought I’d just jot down some random thoughts and observations. So, here’s some of what’s rolling around inside my head these days.

***

Joe Biden did better than most people expected at the first Presidential Debate last week. Of course, expectations were pretty low. I still question his cognitive state (as in a previous blog - https://rdperryauthor.blogspot.com/2020/05/the-real-reason-joe-needs-to-go.html). He was more articulate than I expected, although he did stumble and mutter a bit a few times. Regardless, I still have huge policy differences with Biden. Even with his frequent flip flops, he rarely lands on a position I can agree with! But it was good to see him out of the basement. LOL!

***

Speaking of the debate, the media continues to spread FAKE NEWS. Good example?

Chris Wallace: Mr. President, are you willing tonight to condemn White Supremacists?

Trump: Sure.

Mainstream Media Headlines – “Trump refuses to denounce White Supremacy.”

(If you don’t believe me, go back and watch it.)

***

Just my opinion, but if you celebrate, rejoice, or make jokes about someone testing positive for a potentially fatal illness, then you are a horrible excuse for a human being. (Or as my younger self would have put it, you’re a POS.) I don’t care how much you hate the man. What’s wrong with these people?

***

Don’t know about you, but I’m excited about this week’s Vice Presidential Debate. We don’t really get to see enough of Mike Pence, and he’s an impressive guy! Also, more people need to see Kamala Harris and hear her policies. If she’s willing to answer the questions (and not refuse to answer like Biden). Or if the liberal moderator even bothers to ask any legitimate questions. Should be interesting!

***

The NBA Finals are going on and nobody cares. I know I don’t. I guess King James will very soon have successfully arranged himself another championship. After all, nobody plays the free agency system like LeBron. (I have a previous blog on that subject as well - https://rdperryauthor.blogspot.com/2018/07/how-lebron-james-ruined-nba-update.html)

Not watching the NFL either. (I do watch some highlights afterwards occasionally, but definitely not tuning in to watch any pregame nonsense.) The Cowboys lost again, so it was a good week. So, if you’re quarterback is worth $40 million a year, should he end every game by throwing an interception? Asking for a friend.

***

And finally, The Walking Dead is back! Well, sorta. Finally got to see the season finale from last year, and the new series World Beyond, which was incredibly boring for the first 45 minutes until the kids finally made it outside. And Fear the Walking Dead returns next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment